BOSS DM-2W Delay
DC-2W Dimension C by BOSS
Designed in the premium Waza Craft analog tradition, the DC-2W offers not just a perfect sonic recreation of the original DC-2 Dimension C pedal, but also the legendary SDD-320 Dimension D studio rack effect it was based on.
** IN STOCK. AVAILABLE IN-SHOP ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY **
1 in stockEmail to a friend
DC-2W Waza Craft Dimension C by BOSS
The genuine BOSS and Roland Dimension effect is back, and it’s now more versatile than ever! Designed in the premium Waza Craft analog tradition, the DC-2W offers not just a perfect sonic recreation of the original DC-2 Dimension C pedal, but also the legendary SDD-320 Dimension D studio rack effect it was based on. The DC-2W features the same intuitive four-button preset interface as the original ’80s-era effects, now evolved with electronic switching that unlocks a multitude of sonic variations not available on the vintage units.
Highly sought-after by musicians and audio engineers, the Dimension’s unique spatial processing magically enhances the width and depth of any sound, from electric and acoustic guitars to keyboards, vocals, and other sources. Built from the original circuit designs and updated with modern refinements, the DC-2W is the only pedal available that delivers the classic Dimension experience with complete sonic authenticity.
• Premium Waza Craft pedal with all-analog audio circuitry
• Standard mode provides the sound of the original DC-2 Dimension C pedal
• SDD-320 mode authentically reproduces the vintage Roland SDD-320 Dimension D, a legendary studio rack effect heard on countless hit records
• Iconic four-button preset interface, updated with reliable electronic switches and LED status indicators
• Four main sounds in each mode, plus six variations by pressing two switches together (20 total sounds available)
• Premium buffer and enhanced bypass circuitry
• Versatile I/O for integrating with any mono or stereo application, from guitar and bass pedalboards to keyboards and studio mixing
• Made in Japan
• BOSS five-year warranty
Modes: S (Standard), SDD-320
Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
Input Impedance: 2.2 M ohms
Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
Bypass: Buffered bypass
• Pedal switch
• S/SDD-320 switch
• MODE SELECTOR – buttons
• CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
• MODE SELECTOR – indicators
• INPUT A (MONO) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
• INPUT B jack: 1/4-inch phone type
• OUTPUT A (MONO) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
• OUTPUT B jack: 1/4-inch phone type
• DC IN jack
Power Supply: battery (9 V, 6LR61); AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
Current Draw: 65 mA
Expected battery life under continuous use
• Alkaline: Approx. 6 hours
*These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
• Owner’s manual
• Leaflet (“USING THE UNIT SAFELY,” “IMPORTANT NOTES,” and “Information”)
• Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
SIZE AND WEIGHT
Dimensions (W x D x H): 73 x 129 x 59 mm (2-7/8 x 5-1/8 x 2-3/8 inches)
Weight (including battery): 450 g (1 lb)
5 year limited
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return your purchase within 14 days for full refund. After this return period, you have an additional 14 days to exchange your purchase or return for store credit. Items must be returned with original packaging in NEW condition. Some conditions apply. See FAQ for full details.
Ship your item back to Us
Please contact us prior to shipping back your purchase by emailing us at email@example.com stating that you wish to return a product. We will then forward you shipping information after your request has been processed.
Free Delivery is available for most orders over $200 in Canada before taxes*. Our default shipping is Canada Post Regular Parcel which includes delivery confirmation. Delivery takes on average 4-6 business days in Canada. You may select an alternate shipping method for an additional fee at the checkout stage. *Amplifiers do not qualify for free shipping. Our apologies, but those things weigh a ton.
For orders to the United States, we use USPS Tracked Packet delivery service, which includes delivery confirmation and takes on average 6 business days. You may select an alternate shipping method for an additional fee at the checkout stage.
International delivery is available. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom quote.
The No. 2 is KHDK’s original Clean Boost, utilizing the strength of KHDK’s unique circuit. Providing a warm, tube-like boost, it was designed for those who appreciate a natural and subtle gain. Best used as a tool for shaping your tone on a quality all-tube amp, the No. 2 allows the organic and transparent EQ controls to fully develop your tone.
Made in the USA.