Wheel of Pedals
Leprechaun FX Wheel of Pedals
Come take your chance and win! Bring in your used pedals and spin our wheel to walk out with something different! Come visit us at the 2018 Calgary and Edmonton Guitar Shows, and then in our retail location to take a chance.
Keeping within the spirit of the game:
- Must be a pedal. e.g: Overdrive, Distortion, Compressor, Delay, Reverb, Modulation, Fuzz, Tremolo.
- Must be a pedal that does something to Effect your sound.
- Must be in Working condition as well as in Very Good To Mint Condition Rating as per Reverb.com’s Standards.
- If the pedal you bring in has a unique power source please supply power supply with that pedal.
- Must be a pedal that sells for over $160 USD New.*
*If no longer in circulation must have an average selling price of $120 USD or higher used on Reverb.com.
- No Homemade pedals. Must be of an established brand.
- No poor sports. Not every pedal is worth the exact same as the one you bring in. This is a game of chance. Don’t play if your not interested in potentially trading down.
- As this is a boutique store please keep that in mind when bringing a pedal. We would like to keep it in spirit of the game that there are no Boss/Ibanez pedals ( this also includes moded Boss/Ibanez pedals )
- All pedals are subject to the discretion of Leprechaun FX Management
- To verify your pedal meets the above criteria please contact us at email@example.com
- Names of players will be written down with info on what pedal was brought to play with as well as what pedal was won.
- Please allow one week before returning to play the game again to give others a chance to play.
- One spin per visit. (You can’t spin forever in hopes you will land on something specific)
- Contest can close at any time.
- Boutique pedals only
The following will not be eligible:
- No FX processors.
- No Expression pedals.
- No wahs or Volume Pedals (too big).
- No switchers/Control pedals (Pedals that supposed to work with another pedal. IE T1M or Disaster Area.)
- No Pedal Power Supplies.
- Boss, MXR, Ibanez, Danelectro, Digitech, DOD, Dunlop, EHX, Fender, TC Electronics
Comments are closed